Free Online Banking
Simplify your life by using Online Banking with Kinderhook Bank!
- Free BillPay
- Free Mobile Banking
- Free Messenger Banking
- Make External Transfers to your accounts at Kinderhook Bank, at other financial institutions, and at select brokerage firms
- Check your balance
- Review transaction information
- View images of cleared items
- Transfer funds and make loan payments between your Kinderhook Bank accounts
- Quicken and QuickBooks compatible
TeleBank - Telephone Banking
Enjoy the freedom of 24 hour access to all of your accounts with our automated telephone banking!
Call 518.758.6467 locally or our toll-free number 1.888.270.7101 anytime, day or night. Our customer service representatives remain available during regular business hours to answer any of your questions.
Sign up for eStatements today...you save time and we save trees!
eStatements are an electronic version of your monthly statement delivered right to your internet banking account rather than through the U.S. postal service. They look just like your paper statements, and you'll receive them sooner!
When your eStatement is ready, we'll send you a secure e-mail letting you know you can view it online. Your eStatement will look just like your current paper statement and will contain the same information, so it's easy to use. eStatements are FREE and available to you 24 hours a day, seven days a week!
- Convenient and faster
- 18 month history available
- Saves you time
- We save some trees!
For eCom online banking customers, go directly to Premier eCom online banking at the left to enroll for eStatements today!
Kinderhook Bank Visa® CheckCard!
Tired of writing checks? Use your free Kinderhook Bank Visa® CheckCard at ATMs and wherever Visa® is accepted!
- "Real time" transactions will appear on your account as soon as they are processed. No more waiting until the next day to see a debit card transaction. (Note: You can still experience a delay as a result of the manner in which the merchant processes the transaction.)
- Deposits made in your branch that are immediately available for withdrawal over the counter will be immediately available on the card
- You can now link a primary checking account and primary savings account to the same card for access at the ATM
- All point of sale transactions are posted to your primary account. Your savings account is accessible at ATMs only, where you can make withdrawals or transfer funds between accounts. Passbook Savings accounts may not be linked to a CheckCard
- If you are an existing cardholder, you will need to fill out a new application to add a savings account to your card. It does not happen automatically
VERIFIED by VISA
Plan on using your Kinderhook Bank Visa® CheckCard to make Internet purchases?
Create a PASSWORD that will protect you when buying online. Now you can give your online purchases the added safety of Verified by Visa® password protection.
Verified by Visa is a unique service that uses personal passwords or identity information to protect Visa card numbers against unauthorized use. Once activated, your Visa card number cannot be used for online purchases at participating merchants without your personal password.
All Kinderhook Bank debit card customers, who shop online, can activate their cards. To register your card, click here.
Visit your branch or call 518.758.7101.
VISA® & MASTERCARD® Credit Cards
A credit card from Kinderhook Bank is the convenient and affordable way to make your shopping, entertainment and travel purchases. Make the switch to a Kinderhook Bank Visa® or MasterCard® today!
- Low, fixed Annual Percentage Rate
- No annual fees
- Save every month with a 25-day grace period on new purchases when you pay your balance in full each month.
- View your account information and make payments online anytime, day or night
- Your Visa® or MasterCard® may be used around the globe, wherever you see the Visa® or MasterCard® logo
VISA® Gift Cards
Gift cards are one gift that's guaranteed to please anyone!
- Fee to purchase
- Welcome anywhere Visa® is accepted
- Can be used for online and mail order purchases
- Expires when balance reaches $0 or on the expiration date shown on front of card
- An inactivity fee applies after 12 months
- Not reloadable
Other Convenience Services Include:
- Direct Deposit
- Night Depository
- Notary Public Services
- Safe Deposit Boxes*
- Wire Transfer Services
- Easy Switch Kit
- Checking Overdraft Line of Credit
*Note: Contents not FDIC Insured. Sizes, availability and prices vary by branch.
|| TOP ||