CHECK OUT OUR NEW LOOK!
At Kinderhook Bank, we strive to provide you with solutions that will simplify your life! We have upgraded our safe, secure real-time 24/7 access Online Banking service with intuitive new features to enhance the convenience you have come to expect... all from the comfort of your home or office, or on-the-go with your mobile device or tablet now with enhanced online security!
Our FREE eCom Online Banking provides convenient access to:
- Free Mobile Banking
- Free Alerts with Premier Messenger Banking - receive email or text alerts about your account activity
- External Transfers to and from accounts at other financial institutions
- Free BillPay using CheckFree
- Account Balances and transaction history
- Check images available for current statement activity
- Transfer funds and make loan payments between your Kinderhook Bank accounts
- Export information to Quicken and Quickbooks compatible using WebConnect
Kinderhook Bank utilizes WebConnect. This allows our customers to download account activity from our Online Banking site into Quicken and Quickbooks.
eCom online Information and Agreements
Kinderhook Bankís eCorp Online Banking
What is eCorp? eCorp is a customized Online Banking solution for Kinderhook Bank customers who desire the features of eCom and more, including:
- The ability to originate ACH transactions and transmit ACH files
(such as direct deposit payroll and tax payments).
- The ability to view commercial and consumer accounts within one Online Banking account.
- The ability to customize employee access and authority for business customers.
Online Banking Browser Support
Kinderhook Bank tries to safeguard and ensure the security of the information provided by our customers!
So, itís important that customers upgrade their Internet Browser to the latest version which supports the latest encryption protocol TLS 1.2 (Transport Layer Security). The Bankís Remote Deposit Capture and eCorp online banking program will no longer support using older versions of browsers which by default uses unsecured protocols like SSL.
We recommend and request that you upgrade your Internet Browser to the latest version and therefore use encrypting protocol to TLS 1.2, which is the most secure encryption standard.
How will this affect me?
Most Online Banking users will not need to do anything, as TLS 1.2 will be enabled by default in their current browsers. If you are no longer able to access internet banking due to the recent change, verify that your current browser supports TLS 1.2 using the list below.
What browsers are required by Kinderhook Bank Online Banking?
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 and Mobile Version 11
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 and 10 (Capable when run in Windows 7, but not enabled by default)
- Mozilla Firefox 27 or higher
- Google Chrome 38 or higher
- Microsoft Edge
- Mozilla Firefox 27 or higher
- Safari 7 or higher (with Mac OS 10.9+)
What is the Operating Systems Requirement?
Windows 7 or later
How do I determine which browser version I have?
From your browser, go to the Help menu and choose "About...." A screen will appear showing which browser and version you are using.
How do I upgrade to another browser?
Go to Microsoft Internet Explorer Download. Instructions provided there will help you with download and installation.
|| TOP ||